Dr. Jason Roe and his team of highly skilled staff are ready to fit you for a new all acrylic partial denture. We offer a broad range of dental specialties in the Dallas area. If you are looking to be fitted for an all acrylic partial, let our team serve you.
When one or more of your natural teeth are missing, an acrylic partial may be created ahead of a required oral surgery. There are many benefits to the all-acrylic option with your prosthetic. Below are some of those benefits:
- Replacement on the same day. Walk into our office and leave with a smile transformation.
- Fabricated on site at our office.
- The all-acrylic option is very budget friendly.
- A tight fitting base plate that allows the partial to adhere to your jawbone, palate and ridges of your mouth
Commonly Asked Questions And Answers
Questions may arise when considering the next step for your dental prosthetic needs. Dental care should not be taken lightly and many considerations must be made before you and Dr. Roe decide on a treatment plan. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive.
What Are All-Acrylic Partial Dentures?
Dentures that are created from 100% acrylic are made up of no metal foundation for support. They can provide a temporary or permanent solution. Usually, they are the go to choice for dental prosthetics when multiple teeth are extracted.
What Is The Expected Time of Usage of All-Acrylic Partials?
Several factors will decide how long your acrylic partial will last. Those factors include:
- Proper cleaning and hygeine-the more proficient you are in maintaining your dentures, the longer they will last.
- Changes in your anatomy determine the longevity. In the aging process we lose jawbone and have changes in tissue.
- Damages to your dentures from dropping them may occur. This would result in complete replacement to your prosthetic.
Are You Able to Whiten Your Acrylic Dentures?
You may be able to take some simple steps to brighten and freshen up your dentures when they begin to look dingy. Make sure you use a denture approved stiff, small bristle brush. As with natural teeth, make sure you are brushing at least twice a day. You should be using a toothpaste specifically for denture wearers. Find an effervescent tablet you prefer and soak your dentures at least once a week.
We Can Help Find The Right Fit For You
Dr. Jason Roe will complete a thorough oral examination to properly fit you for your dental needs. This examination provided will include x-rays. Once the evaluation has been completed, a treatment plan will be developed to meet your oral health needs and get you smiling once again. All options will be discussed before a plan is set in place to move forward with your acrylic partials. It is always a good idea to discuss insurance coverage with your insurance provider prior to treatment.
Call Our Staff Today To Schedule Your Smile Makeover
If you are in need of an all-acrylic partial, let our staff help customize a treatment plan tailored to your specific dental needs. Set up a consultation appointment with Dr. Jason Roe today. Please contact our office to learn more about our dental services.